On this page I would like to tell you about the A2-course I developed for beginners of Portuguese.
But before I continue, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you a beginner of Portuguese and you want to learn it fast and effectively, but you just seem to always get stuck;
- Maybe you don’t have the time to commute or the will to attend very crowded classes?
- Perhaps you feel shy when you have to speak in front of people or ask questions about the different topics?
- You find classes way too expensive for you?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then you are at the right place!
Why you will love the A2 Course
In the last two years I have been developing an online course for beginners. I have already launched the A1-level and after I have had a lot of positive reviews from my students I am now launching the A2-level.
The two courses – A1 and A2 – form the beginners level and they can help you out in your learning journey.
With my course you can solve most of the problems stated above, because:
- My course is full of useful and important content, and gives you all the basics you need to learn to get your way around with the language – suitable for beginners and intermediate students who want to revise their knowledge of the language;
- It is 100% online. This means you can watch it whenever and wherever you want, no need to commute! You can fit it in your tight schedule, no problem!
- If you are one of us who feels shy or uncomfortable to ask questions in front of others, this may be the solution for you – our course allows you to go back whenever you want and listen to it again. If you do not understand a concept, you just have to go back! You also get life-time access!
- If you do not want to pay 30+ Euros per class, our course could be the right fit for you! At a low price – just 59 USD / 53 EUR (excl. taxes) for the whole A2-Level – you can get the same content as you would in live classes. Plus, it is more like a one-to-one experience, where all the attention is on you.
Seems interesting? Wait until you read the extras:
- I am a highly-qualified Portuguese teacher, with more than 10 years of experience and living in Portugal, which is always important to keep up to date with the language and the different expressions and trends that show up.
- You get full support from me. Have a question? Just email-me or leave a comment!
- You pay one time and you get access to the videos, slides and quizzes forever!
- AND, if you are not satisfied within 30 days, we can give you your money back! No questions asked!
If you think that you or anyone else you know might benefit from this course, click here.
If you are not sure yet, see what my students said about the A1 Course:
The A2 Course in Detail
This A2 level is divided in 12 lectures with a duration of 35 to 60 minutes (9.5 hours of great material in total), where you can learn a myriad of things, like:
- the Personal and Impersonal Infinitive of the verbs;
- the Imperfect tense of the verbs;
- the “Pretérito Mais-que-Perfeito composto”;
- the “Futuro Imperfeito do Indicativo”;
- the Conditional;
- the “Pretérito Perfeito Composto do Indicativo”;
- the invariable relative pronouns – que/ quem/ onde;
- the Reported Speech;
- the Passive Voice;
- connectors like porque, quando, por causa de, como, pois and mas;
- the pronoun contractions (Direct + Indirect pronouns);
- the Gerund;
- the greeting forms in detail – você? Tu? O senhor?
- the variable relative pronouns;
- the main differences between Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese.
- African words from Portuguese speaking countries and their European Portuguese meanings;
- and much more!
Are you ready to go on this journey with me and take your Portuguese to the next level (literally)?
And don’t forget! IF you are not fully satisfied you have a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee!
So, nothing to loose! Just win!